Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wednesday June 3rd








Today we went to see Patti at Generations. Patti greets us with a hug and while I fill out some paperwork Kendall talks with Patti and her staff. Patti informs us that Kendall will be going on her first gosee on Friday in Union City at Toys’ R’ Us. We are very excited to start working already. When we arrive back in Hoboken we receive another call from Generations that Kendall will be going on another gosee tomorrow at 5:00pm at Calvin Klein in the city. We receive an email from Generations informing us that Kendall should look “edgy” for this one. I say to Kendall “what is edgy” and she replies “it means hip mom.” This makes me laugh. She knows more than I do. I try to turn the stove on I see that it is a gas stove and there is NO GAS. I call the front desk and they tell me to call the gas company. I call the owner, again, instead. He says this is “strange” and that he will take care of it. I wait around a while a come to the conclusion that the gas is not coming on tonight. We are hungry and decide to make something else instead. Tonight we are excited to be able to see Christian and Liz on the web cam and we talk with everyone for three hours. It is nice to see everyone and talk with them. I am able to make flight arrangements for Tom for next Thursday. Since he has his leg in the immobilizer I scheduled him a flight out of Fort Wayne and he will be staying until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment