Friday, June 26, 2009

The kids come with Chris to visit

Today Liz and Christian are coming to visit with Chris. Kendall and I are excited to see them. It has been four weeks since we have left and we miss them alot. We have so many things we want to do while they are here. They keep calling and telling us that thier flight is delayed due to all the rain we have here and that the airline is thinking about cancelling thier flight. After sitting in the airport all day they finally arrive around midnight. It is so nice to see them all. They run out of the taxi to me to hug me and kiss me. I love being greeted like this. We stay up for a while catching up before falling asleep. It feels so good to see them and to see Chris.

1 comment:

  1. Awe........so sweet.....i know they miss their momma....

    ReplyDelete