Sunday, June 21, 2009

Site seeing with Ben













Today we went to Washinton Square with Ben. We went to the park, listened to some music, and had lunch. Kendall took another nap during lunch, which is not something she usually does, while waiting for the rain to pass. We went to church at St. Patricks Cathedral. After church we walked around Times Square and went into Toys'R'Us where Uncle Ben bought Kendall a new pet for her new Littlest Pet Shop collection. Then we headed back and Ben made us Terriyaki salmon and fried rice. I always enjoy Ben's cooking.

2 comments:

  1. I had such a good time. I miss you both. It is always good to spend quality time with my sister. I wish I could have stayed longer...even if Aunt Kendall and I fight like siblings - part of the reason I love her so. Have fun this weekend. Our trip together was definitely one for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She laughs about that. Every now and then I have to remind her about "Ben's life lessons" and she laughs. I wish you could have stayed longer too.....you could always come back:)

    ReplyDelete