Friday, July 17, 2009

Robert Moses Beach,Long Island









We took the train to Long Island today to go to the beach. We went to Robert Moses Beach on Fire Island. We have heard this a great beach. We got a late start and didn't get on the train until 1:40pm. The train ride was an hour and fifteen minutes. We then waited thirty minutes for the bus to come which took fifteen minutes to arrive at Robert Moses Beach. By then it was ten til four. We decided to stay for one hour since there was only two buses back to the train(one at 500 and one at 630). THe beach was beautiful and it felt good to be at the ocean. I decided not to change into my bathing suit and when I walked out into the water with Kendall a huge wave came up behind us coming up to my chest soaking me. We had fun playing in the water making sand castles.

No comments:

Post a Comment