Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brooklyn Diner



Kendall and I went into the city late this afternoon. We wanted to stop by the agency to drop off one of her vouchers from the last Company Kids job. We walked around the city a while and decided to take the subway to Columbus Circle and walk around the mall there. There wasn't much there...Columbus Circle is an upscale mall. My feet were hurting from wearing my rain boots(it was raining when we left then sunny in the city) so I did find some flip flops for $5 at JCrew. Kendall was getting hungry so we decided to eat at ther Brooklyn Diner.

3 comments:

  1. That is enough food to feed my entire family.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to carry a bag with your shoe changes in it silly lady.......love your blog....having fun reading it.....miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not believe how big Kendall's sandwich was...it was huge

    ReplyDelete