Thursday, July 9, 2009

a quick pose before the gosee


This morning we went to the gosee for Proctor and Gamble. When we arrived and filled out the paperwork they asked what talents or special interests Kendall had. I wrote down that she liked dancing, singing and cheerleading and tumbling. When it was her turn they took her back behind a curtain. I could hear a lady with a high pitched funny voice talking silly to her. I heard her ask Kendall about the cheerleading and asked her to do a cheer. I could hear her from behind the curtain chanting the TCA cheer. I was cracking up. Then she asked her if she could do a cartwheel, something she loves to do and then she asked her do dance. Kendall said she had fun at this one and I heard them thank her and tell her she did a great job.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there....I miss hearing Pretty Girl and Kendall cheer together......Flames....we're....the..best...by far.....GOOOO FLAMES......

    ReplyDelete